Friday, September 18, 2009

Do you enjoy loo ?

I was just wondering in this busy life wheneevr I go to the loo ...I find my salvation ...Sitting inside whenever I listen to those heavenly voices ,....coming from underground ..... I find myself more relaxed . Though I havent yet published my great works but when I will I wish you to know that most of them were produced in the loo.

The best place where no one can disturb you ... there is no hidden camera coz ... your boss can also be targeted ....I wonder why no jogi ever thought of taking in samdhi ... getting in salvation ...inside his/her loo ..which is so serene so silent (except those phooosh ... phaash boooooooom etc)??????? may be because there is always some in the que for his turn ...... waiting outside

No comments:

Post a Comment